Java in XPages Development Webinar
|Thanks for attending our webinar! You can download the Demo Domino database by clicking on the icon to the right. The webinar was based on TLCC's two Java courses for XPages Developers. Both courses are taken using your Domino Designer client. TLCC's unique form of demonstrations and activities lets you view live Java code right on the demonstration XPage (as seen in the image below). This makes it easy to see both the code from the Java code design element and how that Java code integrates with the XPage itself. Start programming with Java in your XPages today!|
Package Deal! Get both courses together for only $999, save $500, with TLCC's Java for XPages Package.
Click here for more information on the Java for XPages Package
|Java 1 for XPages Development (9.0) is for developers who desire to get the basics of the Java programming language and how to write Java code in XPages. You will practice writing Java code right in Domino Designer. This course covers:|
Click here for more information on the Java 1 course
- How Java is used in XPages
- The Java editor in Domino Designer
- The basic Java operators, statements and core classes
- How to use Java to access and interact with Domino Objects including the Session, Database, View and Document objects
- Java Arrays, Vectors and Collections
- Creating and using the Java Code Design Element in XPages
- Migrating Domino Java web Agents to XPages
- And much more!
This course is on sale for only $599, save $200.
Java 2 for XPages Development (9.0) is where you take your Java skills to the next level with advanced XPages development techniques. You will learn:
Click here for more information on the Java 2 course
- How to debug Java in XPages
- Use the Expression Language (EL)
- Create and Use Managed Beans
- Use the Dynamic View Panel Customizer Bean to customize the views in the Dynamic View Panel
- Create Navigators with Java using the Bean Picker
- Use third party Java libraries like Apache POI and FOP to export Domino data to spreadsheet and PDF formats
This course is on sale for only $599, save $300!